I was supposed to write something that’s in my head but when I opened WordPress and found out about a Liebster Award Nomination from Megan Stephenson of 18 and Writing. I have heard of this award thing before in different blog sites but I am not that much familiar with it nor I ever thought of getting one. But thanks Megan for nominating me! This one simple nomination made me smile and happy. I always forgot that people read this blog and you reminded me that. 🙂 Thank you for giving me my first ever blog nomination. 🙂
1. Where’s that one place that you feel the most comfortable by yourself?
I feel most relaxed and comfortable in my room. It’s the only place I can freely be myself without worrying about anyone judging me or maybe bugging me. I have my bed where I can lie down with a good book. It is also the secret place where I can shut myself from the rest of the world and get crazy. It is the very place where no one can see me, a place where I can behave and misbehave. 🙂
2. Books or Movies? This is for movies that start with a written counterpart. Both is not an option. Which do you prefer?
I am a book person. There are things in the book that get scrapped in movies. For me the tiny bits that gets taken out from the novels when they turn it to movies makes a difference in interpretation. Also, with the book, my imagination gets titillated even more making the neurons in my head exercise.
3. What is your favorite restaurant- that place you can go four trillion times in a row and never get tired of it?
Cibo and Itallianis. I am a huge fan of Italian food so that explains it.
4. If given a million dollars tomorrow and were not able to spend it on yourself at all, what would you do with the money?
I never plan on spending everything on myself really. I intend to invest it in real assets, stocks, and save some in the bank so it may grow interest. I also plan to allot a part of it in charity work.
5. What was/is your dream job?
My dream job is to be a corporate lawyer in Wall Street and have some business on the side, a restaurant maybe. 🙂
6. If you could have only one soda for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Nothing beats Coca-Cola.
7. What childhood memory is your absolute favorite? And don’t say you don’t know. It’s probably the story you’ve told everyone three million times and they know it by heart. Most of us have one.
My 7th birthday party. I was one of those kids who had a really huge and festive 7th birthday party. Not everyone had that kind of children’s party in their lives so I guess that’s one of my favorite. Actually, all my birthday celebration when I was kid were pretty much extravagant. Hence, birthday parties make it to my top list.
8. What’s the best birthday present you have ever gotten?
It may sound cheesy but my FAMILY of course. I just kind of appreciated them more when I moved here in the city for college and my parents make it a point not to miss my birthday. It is really a huge effort that despite busy schedules and hectic appointments with patients they find time to celebrate my special day with me.
9.What’s the one thing you always use to put off something you don’t want to do? Like, mine is checking my email because it leads to living on the internet for hours.
Watching my favorite TV series and reading novels.
10. Favorite childhood board game? Even made up ones count here.
Chess and scrabble. Yes, I’m a little geek. Anyway, the very first time I got hold of a chess board at the age of five I got totally hooked. For the scrabble, I don’t know but I find it fun to play especially with my aunts and my parents at the age of six. I remember how competitive I was, I even had the huge lexicon beside me every time I’ll play against them so as to check that their big words really do exist.
11. What was the one thing that convinced you to start blogging?
I have a pile of used notebooks inside my treasure chest and I don’t know where else to put them. I already have so many journals that I realized I have to find other avenue where I can spill my thoughts.
Now it’s time to make my nominations. The blogs below are the ones I enjoy reading.
- A Caffeinated Brunette
- Just Another Teen Blogger
- The Happy Lifeaholic
- 50 Shades of Jake
- Coffe & Stink
- Fun Girls Live Better
- Modest Exaggeration
- Penny and Polly
- Not a Complete Disaster
For the nominees all you have to do is follow the steps below [which practically is the same with what I did when I got notified about this thing]:
1. Just acknowledge this post and link back. (Just like what I did)
2. Answer the 11 questions I made below and create 11 questions of your own which you’ll give to those you’ll nominate.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them that you nominated them for the Leibster Blog Award. You can’t nominate the person who nominated you. 🙂
4. Display the Leibster Award Logo.
Please answer the following questions and be as honest as possible. Don’t worry, you won’t be judged. You’ve been judged already. haha. JK. 🙂
- What novel do you think should every person on the planet needs to read?
- Who is your favorite character in your favorite novel?
- What do you usually do when you are on your own without peering eyes?
- How do you cope with stress?
- What kind of man/woman attracts you?
- What is your idea of a perfect partner?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- If you are going to be stuck in an island who will you choose to be with? Why? You are only to pick one individual.
- What is one crazy memory you have that makes you say “Ground eat me whole! I want to disappear!” every time you remember how humiliating or stupid it was?
- What makes you happy?
- What is one secret you have kept that you deem improper to tell the whole world. Now is the time to unload that stuff.